Looking for enthusiastic, individual that is not afraid to work in the high temperatures in Arizona. Must have at least 5 yrs of Service/ Repair in HVAC, trouble shooting. MUST Own tools and the willingness to take any challenge this position might bring. Willing to work OT during summer. We focus on service, new installs and ductwork Installation.
Provide service, repair, installation, and or propose replacement of HVAC components, accessories, and equipment.
Provides onsite an HVAC system diagnostic based upon the initial request and also upon a full inspection of the property’s HVAC system(s).
Develop and present a complete set of recommendations and related pricing that addresses the initial call, corrects any deficiencies of the systems (undersize, code conflicts, part likely to fail, etc.) and improvement to the client comfort and lifestyle.
Performs repairs and installations with the related piping and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations, local codes and customer’s expectation.
- Must be reliable
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Have own tools
- Must be able to diagnose
- At least 3yrs of experience in the HVAC industry.
- Able to work during extreme temperatures
- Willing to work extra hours during busy season.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Needs to be able to pass a background check
- Good Driving Record
- Must be able to clear drug test
- Compensation will TBD base on experience
- We offer Medical, Dental and Visions Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Vehicle
- Cell phone
- Bonus structure